ABPF-EN079 Widespread Dud Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Select 1 face-up Attack Position monsters
on the field
. When any of the selected monsters
are removed from the field
, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy the selected monster
TCG Play Status for Widespread Dud Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- You can enable or prevent Yubel from being destroyed through this card's effect by selecting "Yubel" and one other monster on the field. Your opponent will then have to avoid having that second monster destroyed to prevent "Yubel" from leveling up.
- Even better, trigger the "Dud"'s destruction, and thus the leveling up of "Yubel", yourself. Select a monster you control and "Yubel". When "Yubel" tributes that monster during the end phase, "Dud" will be destroyed.
- Use when your opponent summons one Gladiator Beast Gyzarus while you have two cards on the field, this one and another attack position monster. They select your two cards, you activate "Widespread Dud", destroying their "Gyzarus" in the process.
- Alternatively, this card can prove to be effective in a Gladiator Beast deck. By selecting one of your monsters that is going to tag out and an opponents, you can clear the field of one of their monsters. This can prove to be a good strategy against Stardust Dragon as it cannot negate this card's effect.
- You can use this card on your opponent's Shooting Star Dragon. While in attack position, use a monster's effect that would prove difficult for your opponent to ignore and allow, they will in turn use "Shooting Star's" effect to negate it, starting a Chain. In response, you can chain this card to the monster who's effect is being negated, selecting it and your opponent's "Shooting Star Dragon". When the chain resolves, your opponent will have destroyed their monster along with yours.
- This card works well with Scrap Dragon, that you can destroy three of your opponent cards.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.