New Yu-Gi-Oh Cards Issues
ABPF-ENSE2 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
You can remove from play 1 Dragon
you control to Special Summon this card. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon
, except "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
", from your hand or Graveyard.
TCG Play Status for Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- You can use this card's effect to Special Summon Hardened Armed Dragon and then Tribute both for a White Night Dragon and it will be almost imposible to take down (It's still can be destroyed by battle, however). You can also use this tactic to summon an Earthbound Immortal if you're not relying on Totem Dragon
- This card can be Special Summoned by King Dragun's effect to give you an extra Special Summon. If you have a Prime Material Dragon in hand or the graveyard, you can protect all three monsters fairly well and have two free Special Summons a turn.
- Note that this card can be summoned as early as the first turn, and as easily as simply removing a Troop Dragon from play. Take advantage of this.
- Use Future Fusion to send Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, Red-Eyes Wyvern, Mirage Dragon, Prime Material Dragon and Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 to the graveyard for Five-Headed Dragon. Special summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon using Red-Eyes Wyvern's effect, and bring back Horus, (After levelling up, he will negate any Spell Cards), Mirage Dragon, (Your opponent can't use Trap Cards in the battle phase) and Prime Material Dragon (Protects your monsters from being destroyed by card effects) using Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon's effect, while getting Five-Headed Dragon after 2 turns, leaving you almost unstoppable. If possible, have cards set to prevent your opponent from stopping your Special Summons like Royal Decree (Allowing you to replace Mirage Dragon with another strong monster). Note that Tuner monsters like Magna Drago can also replace Mirage Dragon which allowing you to tune later with Prime Material Dragon or Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 to Synchro Summon Stardust Dragon or Red Dragon Archfiend.
- You can bring back Scrap Dragon to destroy itself and one of your opponent's cards each turn.
- This card is also useful in Dragunity deck. Combine with Dragunity Darkspear to make sure you can reuse most of your Dragunities efficiently.
- Use "Red Eyes Darkness Dragon" with "Majestic Star Dragon" for a very deadly combo.
- Step 1 Get out "Red Eyes Darkness Dragon" along with a "Stardust Dragon" and "Prime Matereial Dragon".
- Now when you attack, if the opponent activates a spell/Trap/Monster effect, you can tribute "Majestic Star Dragon" to negate the activation and then destroy all of your opponents cards (while you commence a brutal attack with both "Prime Material Dragon" and "Red eyes Darkness Metal Dragon", which both will be protected from being destroyed, as long as you have a card in your hand to discard, due to "Prime Material Dragons" effect).
- Now ether wait for your next turn (if you wait, Lay a card such as "Mirror Force", so if the opponent summons something higher then your monsters, you can destroy it), or if you have not used "Red eyes Darkness Metal Dragons" effect this turn, then use it and bring back "Majestic Star Dragon", who after ending your turn, goes back to the extra Deck, and brings back the "Stardust Dragon" in your Card Graveyard. Finally, use "Red eyes Darkness Dragons" effect to bring back "Stardust Xialong" (since it cannot be destroyed by battle once per turn), and then ether wait till your next turn to re-summon "Majestic Dragon" with "Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragons" effect, or use a card such as "Call of the Haunted" to bring it back, and finally, re-Syncro Summon "Majestic Star Dragon" (you can keep re-doing this, as long as you still have "Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" and "Stardust Dragon" on the field, or bring back "Majestic Star Dragon" with "Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon", and just repeat the process).
Add Your Card Tips
anguis 13 July 2012
In Dragon deck must have Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Lightpulsar Dragon in his deck, because of that when they are both on the pitch as some Red-eyes are sent to the graveyard and Lightpulsar a... Read Full »
See All Card Tips »
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.