ANPR-EN007 Morphtronic Magnen Bar Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, if you control exactly 2 other face-up Attack Position monsters
, and no additional monsters
, this card gains the combined ATK of the other two monsters
you control until the End Phase. The other two monsters
cannot attack the turn you activate this effect
● While in Defense Position: Monster
you control cannot attack.
TCG Play Status for Morphtronic Magnen Bar Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Morphtronic Magnen BarYu-gi-oh! Card
Neither of this card's effects target.
If 1 of the monsters that was in Attack Position when this card's Attack Position effect was activated is switched to Defense Position before the effect resolves, this card still gains the combined ATK of the 2 monsters.
If another monster is switched to Attack Position before this card's Attack Position effect resolves, this card still gains the combined ATK of the 2 monsters that were in Attack Position when the effect was activated.
If 1 of the monsters that was in Attack Position when this card's Attack Position effect was activated is no longer on the field when the effect resolves, this card only gains the ATK of the remaining monster.
You cannot activate this card's Attack Position effect during Main Phase 2.
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- You could switch it into Defense Position and then use Creature Swap to lock down your opponent's attacks for at least one turn, then either destroy it, take it back or force it to stay in Defense Position.
- Use this card to preserve the combined ATK of two other monsters you are going to use as material p.e. for a synchro summon after using the effect of MMB
- Depending on the monsters you control, this can easily become a OTK. Due to this card being Level 1, it can be equiped with Opti-Camouflage Armor. This allows it to attack Directly. If you obtain two monsters whose attack equal 7900 or more, this card's Attack will become over 8000 and attack Directly.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.