ANPR-EN024 Shiny Black C Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
When 1 Synchro Monster
is Special Summoned on your opponent's side of the field
, you can remove from play this card in the Graveyard to destroy that monster
TCG Play Status for Shiny Black C Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card can be searched via Sangan, Witch of the Black Forest, Gokipon, Howling Insect, Giant Rat, One for One, Last Will and Verdant Sanctuary.
- This card works well with "Lightsworns," as their milling effects can place 'Shiny Black "C"' in the graveyard.
- Use this as a discard fodder to quickly place it in the Graveyard.
- This card is particularly nasty simply because it activates in the Graveyard--unlike most card effects that would be used to destroy a monster when it is summoned, there are only a few cards that can stop Shiny Black "C" from functioning, (Divine Wrath is one) and not all of them are commonly used. However, ironically, a Synchro Monster that is very frequently used - Stardust Dragon - can easily negate this card.
- Use in a Deck using Elemental Heroes. Fuse this card with any "Elemental Hero" Monster (since this card is a EARTH Attribute Monster) to summon Elemental Hero Gaia, thus putting this card in the grave for later use. It's better to use Future Fusion.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.