ANPR-EN048 Ancient Forest Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
When you activate this card, change any Defense Position monster
(s) to face-up Attack Position. Flip Effects
are not activated at this time. If a monster
attacks, destroy it at the end of that turn's Battle Phase.
TCG Play Status for Ancient Forest Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- If used the right way, this card can be very effective in a Final Countdown deck. This is because the deck already has so much Stall elements in it that adding "Ancient Forest" would still slow down your opponent's offense as their attacking monsters get destroyed.
- You can also use either Zero Gardna or Waboku to further slow down your opponent's offense, because not only will their attacking monster be destroyed, you will also not take any damage from the attack.
- Use this card in a Gladiator Beast Deck, as you can return the cards at the end of the battle phase, meaning that they will not be destroyed.
- You can use this card in an Inca Deck, as many cards in that Archetype require them to be destroyed for their effects to work.
- You can use this card to change all your opponent's monsters to attack mode. Then you can attack and before you end the battle phase you can active Scrubbed Raid to send this card to the graveyard and prevent the destruction of your monsters.
- You can use this card to change all your opponent's monsters to attack mode and attack with Mist Valley Falcon to return this card to you hand and use during each turn.
- A good way to raise a fair bit of burn damage is to have a Spear Cretin in the Graveyard and another one on the field in face down defense. With this card on the field wait for the opponent to Special Summon then activate All-Out Attacks and Coffin Seller.
- When your opponent swarms the field, use Demise of the Land to activate this card from your deck. If they decide to attack, they'll be left defenseless next turn, or it will deter the opponent from attacking with their strongest monster.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.