ANPR-EN065 Pixie Ring Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
If you control 2 or more Attack Position monsters
, your opponent cannot select your monster
(s) with the lowest ATK as an attack target.
TCG Play Status for Pixie Ring Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Pixie RingYu-gi-oh! Card
Even if your monster with the lowest ATK is in Defense Position while "Pixie Ring" is active, it cannot be selected as an attack target.
If all monsters you control have the same ATK while "Pixie Ring" is active, your opponent cannot declare an attack (except with monsters that can attack directly such as Earthbound Immortals, "Jinzo #7" etc.)
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card provides "Batteryman" decks with a chance to prevent the opponent from attacking. Activate "Pixie Ring" while Batteryman D is out,to form an attack lock that prevents the opponent from attacking "Batteryman D" (that has 0 ATK), while also preventing the opponent from attacking any other "Thunder"-type monsters on the field.
- If you have this card active while you control 2 face-up low attack monsters of equal attacks (ex. 2 Destiny Hero - Defender) your opponent cannot attack either of the 2 monsters nor can they attack you directly.
- This card provides a backup plan for Ojama decks; if Ojama Country is destroyed while you have all your "Ojamas" in Attack Position, it will prevent your opponent from attacking your "Ojamas".
- Combo this card with Marauding Captain and any other level 4 high attack warrior to prevent your opponent from attacking.
- Combine this card with Decoyroid. As long as you have another monster with 300 or more attack, your opponent cannot declare an attack, unless you have a monster with less than 300 ATK.
- Use this card in an Earthbound Immortal deck to protect your weaker monsters.
- Use this card with Ring of Magnetism. It can prevent your opponent from attacking any monster since the only attack target is the monster equipped with this.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.