AST-050 Wall of Revealing Light Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
When you activate this card, pay any multiple of 1000 Life Points. None of your opponent's monsters
with an ATK equal to or less than the Life Points you paid can attack.
TCG Play Status for Wall of Revealing Light Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card is usually used as more of a OTK combo card than a defensive card, because it can decrease your life points extremely fast, which is necessary for some OTKs.
- It should be noted that if your opponent has Royal Decree on the field when this card is face-down, you can still activate it and pay the cost for whatever OTK you need, but its defensive effect will not activate, because it is negated by Decree.
- You can easily force a first-turn draw by paying 7000 Life Points and then using Self-Destruct Button.
- By paying only 2000 Life Points, you have essentially prevented all basic Gladiator Beast monsters from attacking, thus disallowing them to tag out and apply their effects, except by Test Tiger.
- Pay only 2000 Life Points, then active Messenger of Peace to prevent all monsters on your opponent's side of the field from attacking to avoid overpaying.
- Note: This only works if you're using a low attack deck, (Like a Watt deck) since it stops your 1500 ATK and higher monsters from attacking as well.
- If you pay 2000 Life Points and then play Gravity Bind, you can easily lock down your opponent.
- This card works extremely well with Megamorph.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.