CRMS-EN004 Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
This card cannot be Normal
Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate
". If this card attacks, destroy all other monsters
after damage calculations. When this card on the field
is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Red Dragon Archfiend
" from your Graveyard.
TCG Play Status for Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Use Dragon's Rage with this card for piercing damage, since this card destroys every other monster than itself, it won't allow you to follow up on a defenseless opponent by attacking with a second monster and thus it will actually be harder for you to do damage with this card.
- If you manage to get two copies of this card out, when the first one attacks, it will destroy the second one, allowing you to revive Red Dragon Archfiend, allowing for another attack.
- Consider using this card is conjunction Final Attack Orders if you want to damage the opponent,seeing as your other monsters will be destroyed after this card is done with its attack.
- If you have this card on your field when you clear the field, with a card like Black Rose Dragon, you'll both clear the field and attack your opponent's life points directly with the non-"/Assault Mode" version of this card.
- if you need to clean this pest off your opponents field, use Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter, since you have to send the top 3 cards from your deck, Your opponent will miss the timing on this or any assault monster.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.