CSOC-EN048 Black Garden Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
When a monster
is successfully Normal
or Special Summoned, except by the effect
of "Black Garden
", halve that monster
's ATK, and Special Summon 1 "Rose Token
/Level 2/ATK 800/DEF 800) in Attack Position to the side of the field
of the opponent of the summoning player. You can destroy this card and all face-up Plant
on the field
to select 1 monster
in your Graveyard with the same ATK as the combined ATK of the destroyed monster
(s) and Special Summon it.
TCG Play Status for Black Garden Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card is great with a stall deck, since you don't attack much and if your opponent Summons a monster, you get a Token to defend yourself.
- A card that combos very well with this card is The World Tree, allowing you to do a variety of effects every time one of your own Plants or one of the tokens get destroyed.
- Plan on using cards that have ATK that is in multiples of 800, such as Gigaplant, when using this card, so that you'll be able to Summon it more easily.
- This card's effect does not trigger upon Flip Summoning, so you can Set a powerful monster and it won't be weakened or Summon a Token when it is flipped face-up. This is a good strategy to use if either you or your opponent are using this card.
- If your opponent does use this strategy, you can use Black Rose Dragon to switch his monster to face-up Attack Position with 0 ATK to destroy it easily.
- Use this card in a Cyberdark deck because all Cyberdark monsters have 800 ATK,which is equal to the ATK of 1 token given by this card.
- Summon Cactus Bouncerand then activate this card. Your opponent will be in deep trouble - if they summon a monster, it will have halved ATK and Cactus Bouncer's lock effect will activate.
- This card can pull of a deadly combo with the Deck Devastation Virus card. If you already have Black Garden out at the time, any monster with an attack point amount of 3000 and lower will have 1500 or lower attack points now. If you activate your virus now, assuming you had a DARK monster out beforehand so it still has 2000 ATK, this can destroy several different monsters very easily including things like Dark Magician, Cyber Dragon etc. This will also destroy almost every type of tuner in the game since they are known to have low attack points. The combo is very situational but if you pull it off it can have terrifying results for your opponent.
- Use Summoning Curse with this card to eliminate your opponent's hand. This can be particularly good when used with cards like Junk Synchron, causing your opponent to remove 3 cards in their hand from play while you get out a big synchro monster (this works best if you can discard/play all or most of your hand first). It may even be possible to remove the opponents entire hand from play before his/her first turn!
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.