DR04-EN105 Armed Changer Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Image for reference only!
Send 1 Equip Spell
Card from your hand to the Graveyard to activate this card. If the equipped monster
destroys a monster
as a result of battle, the controller of this Equip
Card can add 1 monster
with ATK equal to or less than the equipped monster
from their Graveyard to their hand.
TCG Play Status for Armed Changer Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card works wonders with Vylon Sigma, as its effect will bypass the activation requirements.
- Despite its activation cost, this card works very well with Armed Dragon cards simply because it brings back the monsters needed to activate their effects. Armed Dragon monsters use up much of your hand so bringing back the monsters discarded makes a big difference. This is especially effective with Armed Dragon LV10, as it can destroy any and all monsters with its effect, as well as having a high enough attack to return any monster discarded, rendering the cost of its effect moot.
- Another good way to use this card is with Power Tool Dragon, especially if you're using it in a Morphtronic deck. It can be searched out by Power Tool's effect, can be used to get back your lost Morphtronics, and Power Tool can, if it comes to it, use this card to protect itself. Of course it goes without saying that it can be used to this end outside of a Morphtronic deck with similar results.
- Use Honest to protect the monster equipped with this card, then return it to your hand with its effect.
- This card combines well with Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade, as that card can be discarded, then returned to your hand through its own effect. This would allow you to always add an Equip Spell to hand to pay the cost of activating this card, provided that your Graveyard has at least 2 Warriors in it.
- You can use this card to recover a Rescue Cat that you used due to Rescue Cat's low attack points. This can be a great way to reuse and abuse Rescue Cat's ability in a Synchro Cat Deck.
- You can equip this card to a strong monster on your opponents side of the field and then attack it with a weaker monster (Giant Rat p.e.). You as the owner of the equip card can add a monster as strong as the opponents to your hand.
(if you have one in your grave), when giant rat is destroyed in battle.
- You can make your own loop with this card and Honest. First, equip 1 LIGHT-Attribute monster with this card. When that monster battles, send Honest to the Graveyard using its effect. Be sure that the targeted monster's ATK is equal or greater than 1100 ATK (Honest's ATK). If you destroyed your opponent's monster, add Honest back to your hand.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.