DR3-EN173 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Discard 1 card from your hand. Return 1 card on your opponent's side of the field
to the top of the owner's Deck.
TCG Play Status for Phoenix Wing Wind Blast Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Phoenix Wing Wind BlastYu-gi-oh! Card
You cannot target a face-up non-Continuous, non-Equip Spell or Trap Card. This is because they are already "considered to be destroyed" once they are activated (even though they are not sent to the Graveyard until the chain resolves). If you target a face-down Spell or Trap Card, the opponent can activate it as a chain. If it is not Continuous, it will not be returned to the top of the Deck. It will be placed in the Graveyard after the chain resolves, as normal.
You can activate "Phoenix Wing Wind Blast" and target a face-up "Swords of Revealing Light" because it destroys itself by its own effect, instead of being destroyed when activated, like most Normal Spell Cards.
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- You can discard cards to revive from the Graveyard, or discard cards that function in the Graveyard.
- Use this card in combination with deck destruction to ensure that the target goes to the Graveyard.
- You can use this card to return Synchro Monsters back to the Extra Deck.
- You can return a card on the opponent's side of the field to the Deck, then use Drop Off to send it to the Graveyard.
- This card works well in against Monarchs (and other monsters which require Tributes to be Summoned), especially if Phoenix Wing Wind Blast is selected as one of their targets.
- Using this card to target Judgment Dragon in the same turn as you activate Soul Release can ensure that that monster will not be Special Summoned again.
- When your opponent is in a tight spot, use this card on a card they have on the field that will be a dead draw thus comfirming your victory.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.