DREV-EN043 Scrap Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
+ 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can select 1 card you control and 1 card your opponent controls. Destroy them. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by effect
) and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 non-Synchro
in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.
TCG Play Status for Scrap Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Scrap DragonYu-gi-oh! Card
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters Once per turn, you can select 1 card you control and 1 card your opponent controls, and destroy them. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 non-Synchro "Scrap" monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.
Both of this card's effects target.
If one of this card's targets for destruction is no longer on the field when this effect resolves or cannot be destroyed when this effect resolves, the other card is still destroyed.
If control of either or both of the targets shifts before Scrap Dragon resolves, the targets are still destroyed.
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- If you target your Black Ptera, you can get back in your hand and use it again.
- Another nice use for this effect could be with Mind Control and any other card that lets you take control of one of your opponent's cards. Use it with Scrap Dragon's effect, thus you won't lose any card, while your opponent will lose two.
- Use this card's effect on your active Widespread Dud to destroy three of your opponent's cards at the cost of one of your own.
- In a deck that uses Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, you can bring this card back to destroy itself and destroy a card.
- If you already had White Stone of Legend on the field, you could destroy that to get a Blue-Eyes White Dragon to your hand (which could probably be then Special Summoned).
- Use "Dandylion" for this card's destruction effect. This will leave "Fluff Tokens" that can be used next turn.
- The best way to use this card is to destroy a chainable Trap like Dust Tornado or Scrapstorm, then use it and still destroy your opponent's card.
- Due to the OCG rulings for this card, the best way to abuse this card's first effect in today's meta would be in Infernities with Infernity Guardian. Every turn, select "Infernity Guardian" as your card to destroy, then when this card's effect goes to destroy both selected cards, your card won't be destroyed (as long as you have no hand) but the opponent's will be. Free destruction every turn.
- Its slightly low attack for an 8 star is a blessing with Time Machine. They attack and kill Scrap Dragon; its effect activates, giving you a Golem and a Searcher; activate Time Machine and get your dragon back. In the end, you will have just gotten an extra Scrap trump card onto the field for just 1 measly card.
- You can ram your Scrap Dragon into your opponent's 3000 attack trump card to use its effect an extra time (with Golem and Goblin) or upgrade dragons depending on what you have in your graveyard.
- Destroy one of your own monsters to Special Summon a Meklord Emperor.
Add Your Card Tips
doug mancia 26 July 2012
white dragon ninja effect veiler and break any ninjitsu that is no longer in use and pop one card on the other side of the field. »
See All Card Tips »
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.