IOC-049 Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Image for reference only!
Discard 1 Spell
Card from your hand to negate the activation and the effect
of a Spell
Card and destroy it. Your opponent cannot activate Spell
Cards of the same name (including the Spell
Card that is destroyed by this card's effect
) during the rest of the Duel.
TCG Play Status for Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- If you play someone who utilizes 3 copies of Polymerization this card is extremely handy as it not only negates the effect of the first one, but stops them from using the other 2, making them dead weight in their deck.
- Use against a deck whose strategy is based in a single Spell Card.
- This card is especially useful against an Evil Hero Deck. Using it against Dark Fusion will basically halt their entire deck, giving you a major advantage.
- This card is useful against players whose game depends on a certain key Spell card: Dimensional Fissure, Final Countdown, A Legendary Ocean, Call of the Mummy, Book of Life, Molten Destruction, Mausoleum of the Emperor, Zombie World, Supervise , Miracle Fusion, Gishki Ceremonial Mirror,Infernity Launcher, Iron Core Armor, etc.
- Volcanic users will be at a severe disadvantage if you seal Blaze Accelerator, as it not only prevents them from using the Accelerator to shoot your monsters, but also stops them from upgrading it to Tri-Blaze Accelerator, making up to 5 cards in their deck dead weight (even more, if they planned on using Volcanic Doomfire).
- Many deck types rely heavily on the use of a single Field Spell Card and sealing them will cripple their deck. Decks in particular that rely on a field spell card are:
- Use this card against a Blackwing Deck when your opponent activates Black Whirlwind to prevent them from searching their deck completely and slowing down their swarming at the same time
- You could also use this card on yourself. If you are playing an opponent that uses 3 copies of a powerful spell card, and you have a copy you dont need, then play the spell card, activate this card, and discard a spell. Now your opponent won't be able to use any of those 3 copies. This works especially well to counteract an opponent who's using 1 or more Final Countdown(s)" in their deck, thus will render the cards useless for them to get an instant win.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.