LOD-070 Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal
Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent must discard all cards in his/her hand during the next Draw Phase before they draw.
TCG Play Status for Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Hino-Kagu-TsuchiYu-gi-oh! Card
When your "Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi" inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, he / she discards his / her hand before drawing in their next Draw Phase. If their next Draw Phase is skipped, they discard at the start of the Standby Phase. If the Draw Phase and Standby Phase are skipped, they discard at the start of Main Phase 1.
The opponent cannot activate any effects at the start of their turn before they discard their hand for the effect of "Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi".
The following rules apply to all Spirit Monsters:
Spirit is not a monster Type; you cannot declare "Spirit" for the effect of "DNA Surgery".
Spirit Monsters are still Effect Monsters.
A Spirit Monster must be face-up on the field during the End Phase for it to return to the owner's hand. If it was destroyed or removed from play, it will not return to the owner's hand.
A Spirit Monster will return to the owner's hand during the End Phase, even if the opponent played it from their hand (through the effect of "Exchange".)
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using Flame Ruler.
- You can use Dark Bribe to protect this card without having to deal with the -1 in terms of advantage because the card they drew will be sent to the Graveyard anyway.
- This card works very well with Mausoleum of the Emperor, as this card's power is respectably high and it can destroy whatever assets your opponent has.
- Use cards like Guardian Sphinx to allow this card to attack directly and make your opponent discard more cards.
- In addition to the tip above, use a few Xing Zhen Hu to lock yet your opponent's face-down Spell and Trap Cards.
- Combine with Black Garden and Fenrir so when that when "Fenrir" destroys a "Rose Token" and while this card attack the Attack Position Rose Token or attack directly which causes a Draw Lockdown.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.