LODT-EN028 Substitoad Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
You can Tribute 1 monster
to Special Summon 1 "Frog" monster
from your Deck, except "Frog the Jam
". "Frog" monsters
, except "Frog the Jam
", cannot be destroyed by battle.
TCG Play Status for Substitoad Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card can very easily summon Des Frog.
- When using Substitoad, as long as you have a Dupe Frog on the field, your opponents will not be able to destroy either of them by battle, thanks to Dupe Frog's effect. If you leave Dupe Frog in Defense Position, then your opponents can't touch your Life Points through battle. Using this strategy, team it up with Unifrogs to constantly attack your opponent without worry of them being attacked themselves.
- This is very useful when used with Shield and Sword.
- Special Summon this with Kinka-Byo then activate Substitoad's effect by tributing itself. Because Kinka-Byo returns to the hand during your End Phase, you can potentially do this once every turn.
- If you have Pot of Avarice you can get an easy 2 card draw by repeatedly tributing the same monster until you have at least 5 monsters in the Graveyard, then use Pot of Avarice to return them to the deck and draw 2 cards.
- Use Soul Exchange to tribute your opponent's monster instead of your own then you get to run through the engine as soon as your first turn without having to tribute Substitoad for his own cost or do any extra special summoning.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.