LODT-EN042 Destiny End Dragoon Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Summon of this monster
can only be conducted with the above Fusion
. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster
your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK. If you activate this effect
, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard you can remove from play 1 "Destiny Hero" card from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card.
TCG Play Status for Destiny End Dragoon Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- You can easily Fusion Summon this card by using Chain Material and Fusion Gate, then use his effect to destroy a monster and inflict damage. During the End Phase, he is destroyed by the effect of "Chain Material", but you can revive him in your next Standby Phase using his own effect. This works especially well when combined with Fusion Gate, which lets you summon up to three in one turn.
- If you do this with two copies of this card and then normal summon a Destiny HERO, you can tribute your three monsters for a copy of either Destiny HERO - Dogma or Destiny HERO - Plasma to increase your advantage while not affecting this card at all.
- In addition to the above, combo with Nightmare Archfiends. Destroy three tokens for 2000 damage each, 6000 total and each token's effect will give the player a total 2400 extra effect damage by being destroyed. The total damage will be equal to 8400 damage effectively winning the duel with an OTK. The same can also be achieved using Winged Kuriboh LV10.
- Special Summon Lava Golem to your opponent's side of the field, then Fusion Summon this card. Use this card's effect to destroy "Lava Golem", and you would have effectively gotten rid of two of your opponent's monsters and inflicted 3000 damage in a single turn.
- A similar alternative would be to summon Grinder Golem instead, what it could allow is for you to get out a Dogama or Plasma faster considering the fact you would get 2 tokens, and if you effectily controlled your opponent's field leaving them with a lack of monsters for "Lava Golem" then you would be able to summon this regardless.
- If you want to get Destiny HEROes from your hand to your Graveyard quickly, don't wait for your hand to overflow - Destiny HERO - Dunker's" effect will allow you to discard them and deal damage at the same time.
- If this card is the only monster on your side of the field, and your opponent has at least one Face-down Defense Position monster, it would be wise to use this card's effect. One, you wouldn't inflict battle damage by attacking a Defense Position monster. Two, the face-down monster could have a Flip Effect waiting.
- If you are in a situation like the one above, but instead the Defense Position monster is Face-up, it doesn't matter that much whether you attack it or use this card's effect, although it would probably be safer to use his effect.
- If you are in a situation like the one above, but instead your opponent has a Face-up and Face-down Defense Position monster each, it would be wise to destroy the face-down monster with this card's effect, as, once again, it could have a Flip Effect waiting for you.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.