LODT-EN090 Tualatin Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Image for reference only!
If you controlled 2 or more monsters
at the start of your opponent's Battle Phase, and all of them were destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand during that Battle Phase. If you do, declare an Attribute and destroy all face-up monsters
with that Attribute. Your opponent cannot Normal
or Special Summon monsters
with that Attribute.
TCG Play Status for Tualatin Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card is very useful against decks such as Blackwings, Fish, Dark World, and Gravekeepers."
- Do not declare LIGHT unless it is an emergency, as this card will destroy itself by its own effect.
- Giant Germ and Nimble Momonga are useful to Special Summon this monster. The ideal scenario is to have one of them destroyed in battle, Special Summon the other two and have the two new monsters destroyed in your opponent's following Battle Phase. (You must have two or more monsters on your field at the start of the Battle Phase to Special Summon this card; if Giant Germ or Nimble Momonga Special Summon two more copies of themselves and they are destroyed all within the same Battle Phase, this strategy won't work.)
- To speed up the process using the tip above, you can attack your opponent's monster with Giant Germ or Nimble Momonga on your turn to Special Summon two more copies and on your opponent's turn wait for them to destroy the new monsters in battle.
- This monster is an excellent side-deck choice against Blackwing Decks. They would attempt to swarm the field, thus triggering this monster's effect and decimating those monsters.
- It is a good idea to use this card in a Gladiator Beast Deck. You can use it to protect your "Gladiator Beasts", and if that fails, you can still strike back. There is no harm in using this card's effect with the deck, as all of the "Gladiator Beasts" have a different attributes.
- After you summon this card, use DNA Transplant to change all monster attributes to that of the selected type, thus locking down your opponent. You just need to destroy the existing monsters he has.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.