PGD-104 Question Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
When activating this card, your opponent cannot check cards in the Graveyard. Your opponent calls the name of the first monster
found at the bottom of your Graveyard. If he/she call it right, the monster
is removed from play. If he/she call it wrong, the monster
is Special Summoned on your side of the field
in face-up Attack or Defense Position.
TCG Play Status for Question Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Question is best used late in the game, when your opponent has most likely forgotten the first monster sent to the Graveyard.
- Use cards like Soul Release or Skull Lair to make sure the monster at the bottom is not only one you can summon, but one you would want to summon, however this might allow your opponent to easily guess the card.
- This card works well in Six Samurai Decks if you can catch out your opponent. They have to say a complicated name perfectly and cards such as Cunning of the Six Samurai and Enishi, Shien's Chancellor can change the bottom card without having to use cards that won't benefit your deck in any other situation.
- This card also works in Karakuri decks for the same reason as in Six Samurai decks, as each monster has a complicated name including a specific number that the opponent has to remember.
- Use this card with recycling cards like UFO Turtle and Masked Dragon so that way your opponent might think it one of them.
- If D.D. Scout Plane is at the bottom of your graveyard, then it will be Special Summoned no matter what, because of its effect.
- Necroface is another good choice with this card since you can remove the top 5 cards from both players' decks if you are wrong.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.