PGD-107 Lava Golem Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
This card must be Special Summoned on your opponent's side of the field
by offering 2 monsters
on your opponent's side of the field
as a Tribute. This card inflicts 1000 points of Direct Damage to the Life Points of this card's controller during each of his/her Standby Phases. When you Special Summon this monster
, you cannot Normal
Summon or Set a monster
during the same turn.
TCG Play Status for Lava Golem Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Once you Special Summon this card to your opponent's field, activate Nightmare Wheel on this card, which will inflict an extra 500 points of damage to your opponent and prevent him/her from attacking with this card.
- After you Summon this card on your opponent's side of the field, you can use Smashing Ground or Fissure to destroy it, as your opponent's field will likely be empty by the time this card is Summoned.
- Having several copies of Darkworld Shackles in your Deck will do wonders. Not only will they drop this card's attack and defense to a mere 100, thereby eliminating the threat of an attack, its controller will take 500 damage during each of your Standby Phases.
- After you summon it to your opponent's side of the field, activate Curse of the Circle and target Lava Golem. Your opponent will now be unable to tribute it off, and unable to use it for a synchro summon (unlikely as it is level 8, but not impossible if your opponent uses level affecting cards like Harmonic Waves or Level Eater)
- Change of Heart can be used to take control of "Lava Golem" for a Direct Attack, giving it back in time to burn your opponent.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.