PHSW-EN011 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 2 monsters with 2000 or more ATK. During either player's Battle Step, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target the monster this card is battling; banish both it and this card, then any monster banished by this effect returns to the field at the end of the Battle Phase. If the monster banished by this effect was an Xyz Monster, this card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material the Xyz Monster had when it was banished.
TCG Play Status for Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Combine this card with Soul Absorption to gain 1000 LP for each of its battles.
- A problem with this card is it's hard to obtain other than by drawing it. This can be solved with Dragonic Tactics
- You can also get this out easily by summoning a card such as Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth and use Battle Waltz to duplicate it, have two high ATK beatsticks, deal some damage, and the tribute those to summon him.
- This card can be used in a Gravekeeper's Deck with relative ease, since when Necrovalley is active, Descendant, Commandant, and Assailant will have 2000 or more ATK.
- Note that this card says it CAN BE Special Summoned with its effect, but you can still Tribute Summon it. Try using Kaiser Sea Horse or Totem Dragon for an easy one tribute summon.
- You can fuse two of this card into Twin Photon Lizard, then Tribute itself for its effect, Special Summoning both copies in one turn. This only works if both copies are in the Graveyard, however.
- Special Summon Photon Slasher e então normal summon Photon Crusher.
Add Your Card Tips
Vamplphire 12 July 2012
Target a high attack monster and use Scanner Or you exchange your strong monster with his monster, attack with GEPD and use Scanners effect for a heavy hitting monster. An excellent team they be!
See All Card Tips »
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.