PTDN-EN034 Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon as many Level 4 or lower Fish
as possible from your Deck. A monster
Special Summoned by this effect
cannot declare an attack and its effect
(s) is negated while on the field
. If this card is targeted by a Spell
, or Effect Monster
, you can Tribute 1 other Fish
to negate the effect
and destroy that card.
TCG Play Status for Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- While A Legendary Ocean is face-up, you can Tribute Summon this card with 1 Tribute and it will have 3000 ATK.
- Use Book of Eclipse on Coelacanth and your fish, then they'll all be able to attack and they'll gain their effects.
- If you do this with a Cranium Fish, you could possibly leave your opponent open to five direct attacks.
- Ceasefire works well with this card to inflict 2500+ points of damage.
- If this is the only monster on your field, allowing you to special summon 4 monsters, you can create a very devastating combo. Use this card's effect to special summon 1 Deepsea Macrotrema, 1 Fishborg Blaster, 1 Royal Swamp Eel and any level four fish monster, such as 7 Colored Fish. Then, Synchro Fishborg and Macrotrema for Formula Synchron to draw one card, and Synchro Royal Swamp Eel with the level four monster to make Stardust Dragon. Finally, Synchro Formula Synchron with Stardust Dragon to get Shooting Star Dragon. Overall, you'll have Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth, Shooting Star Dragon, and 1 card drawn, without using a single normal summon or compromising your backfield or hand.
- You can also equip this card with Raregold Armor, making it your opponent's only attack target and keeping the monsters that it Summons safe from attacks.
- Don't fret if you have A Legendary Ocean out when you summon this card, as you can still create a devastating combo. Use this card's effect and summon to your field (assuming this is the only monster on your field) two Royal Swamp Eel, one level four Fish-type WATER monster, and one Deepsea Macrotrema. Then, tune one eel with your level four Fish to Synchro Summon Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (you'll be tuning a lever three with a level three due to your field spell), then synchro summon Armory Arm using your other eel and your Deepsea Macrotrema (since a monster cannot drop below level one, this is possible). Because of Deepsea Macrotrema's effect, both your Coelacanth and your Brionac will gain 500 attack points until the end phase. Then, equip your Armory Arm to whichever card you want (If your opponent has no monster out over 4000 attack, then Brionac would be the better choice since he's a little weaker than Coelacanth) and use Brionac's effect to get rid of face down cards, if you can). Altogether, your Brionac should have a total of 4000 attack points if equipped with the arm and your Superancient King should have 3500. This may not be enough for an 0TK, but assuming your opponent has only attack-position monsters and you attack the strongest one with the monster equipped with Armory Arm, you should be able to score enough points of damage to win in a balanced duel.
- You can use Coelacanth to summon a Shooting Quasar Dragon and a possible OTK (this method can also be used to Summon Tech Genus Halberd Cannon). Use his effect to summon fishborg Blaster, Oyster Meister, and 2 lvl 4 non tuners, you synch fishborg with a lvl 4 for T.G. Hyper Librarian, discard a card to get fishborg back, synch for another librarian and draw a card (this gives you fodder for fishborg) bring fishborg back again and synch with Oyster meister for Armory Arm, draw a card, And get a token, equip Armory Arm to Coelacanth and summon back fishborg and synch for Formula Synchron and draw 3 more cards. Now you can synch your 2 librarians with Formula Synchron for a Shooting Quasar Dragon (or Tech Genus Halberd Cannon). Now you have a 4000 atk monster who can attack twice and negate a card or effect activated once per turn and destroy it (or negate the summon of a monster once per turn and destroy it, if you summoned Tech Genus Halberd Cannon) and a 3800 atk monster who can deal damage equal to the atk of the monster he destroys. Also if your opponent does manage to destroy Shooting Quasar Dragon, you get a free Shooting Star Dragon when he is removed from the field. All of this will usually win you the game.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.