PTDN-EN050 Spell Chronicle Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Image for reference only!
Send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard. Select and remove from play 5 Spell
Cards from your Deck. Each time your opponent activates a Spell
Card, place 1 Chronicle Counter
on this card. You can remove 2 Chronicle Counters
from this card to have your opponent select 1 of the cards removed from play with this card's effect
, and add it to your hand. When this card is removed from the field
, you take 500 damage for each card that is still removed from play due to this card's effect
TCG Play Status for Spell Chronicle Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Spell ChronicleYu-gi-oh! Card
Sending every card in your hand to the Graveyard is a cost to activate "Spell Chronicle". The 5 Spell or Trap Cards are removed from play when "Spell Chronicle" resolves.
"Spell Chronicle" cannot be activated when you have a combined total of 4 or less Spell and Trap Cards remaining in your Deck.
The Spell and Trap Cards are removed from play face-up.
Placing 1 Chronicle Counter onto "Spell Chronicle" does not start a Chain.
The damage inflicted by "Spell Chronicle" does not start a Chain.
Adding 1 of the removed from play Spell or Trap Cards to your hand does not target the card to be added to your hand.
When you activate "Spell Chronicle", it does not gain a Chronicle Counter if a Quick-Play Spell Card is chained to its activation.
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Great support if you need to use cards like Chaos End.
- Use this card to draw out cards that cannot be drawn by normal means, like Dark Fusion.
- If you're playing with many Limited Cards, this card will let you draw them out and save them for later—but be sure to save some Spells and Traps that can protect your strategy.
- Combine this card with Soul Absorption to gain 2500 Life Points, this is a good way to counter the damage you would take if this card is destroyed.
- Try to activate this card when your hand is almost empty. By doing so, you won't lose so many cards to activate it and the chance of drawing the cards you need increase since five cards has been removed from your Deck.
- A possible choice used to mill your deck should you need to make it easier to search for some specific cards.
- This card can be used within Infernity Decks. One activation alone will both empty your hand (which is a necessary objective of Infernity) and will thin your Deck by 5 cards simultaneously.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.