PTDN-EN064 Rainbow Life Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Image for reference only!
Discard 1 card. Until the end of this turn, whenever you would take damage you gain that amount of Life Points instead.
TCG Play Status for Rainbow Life Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Rainbow LifeYu-gi-oh! Card
Discarding 1 card is a cost to activate "Rainbow LIfe".
"Rainbow Life's" effect is applied to Battle Damage and damage from effects.
After activating "Rainbow Life", if you activate an effect that inflicts damage to both your and your opponent's Life Points, your opponent will receive damage and you will gain Life Points.
After activating "Rainbow Life", you cannot chain "Barrel Behind the Door" to an effect that would inflict damage to your Life Points because you will gain Life Points instead.
If you activate "Rainbow Life" and your opponent has "Bad Reaction to Simochi" active, whenever you would gain Life Points with "Rainbow Life" you will receive damage instead.
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Rainbow Life will help you Special Summon Gorz the Emissary of Darkness. However, because of his Summoning requirements, it is nearly impossible to Summon him during a Chain. Be wary of this before using this strategy.
- If you activate Scapegoat during your opponent's End Phase and then during your turn change all tokens to attack position and activate Rainbow Life, you can gain a lot of Life Points by attacking a strong monster on your opponent's side of the field (Example: Attack an opponents Ryu Kokki with 2400 ATK. Your gain is 2400 × 4 = 9600 lifepoints!). Activating Scapegoat during your opponent's turn also allows you to Summon a monster normally.
- You could combine this card with Alchemy Cycle as well, that way you can increase your life points and draw some extra cards.
- Use this combo on cards like Grave Squirmer and you can destroy your opponents best monster and gain life points.
- You can chain this card at the end of your opponent's Chain Strike combo to gain a good load of Life Points.
- This card can work for any kind of deck just in case if your opponent have cards to inflict Life Points with.
- You can chain card similarly to how you chain Waboku, but you have to discard. It can still be more useful than Waboku in response to a direct attack, however.
- You can take a risk and use Battle Mania then chain with this card to gain some serious points if you're in a pinch.
- If you have X-Saber Palomuro in the graveyard you can use One for One to Special Summon one more from your Deck or Hand or you could just simply Normal Summon it. Activate Rainbow Life and attack a strong monster your opponent controls, you will gain Life Points and then you can pay 500 Life Points with the X-Saber Palomuro in your Graveyard and Special Summoning him thus starting a loop. Just make sure you gain more than 500 Life Points; otherwise, it would be pointless.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.