PTDN-EN077 Offering to the Snake Deity Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Image for reference only!
Destroy 1 Reptile
you control and 2 cards your opponent controls.
TCG Play Status for Offering to the Snake Deity Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card is useful in a Venom, Alien, Reptilianne, Worm, or Evol Deck.
- Use this card with Reptilianne Gardna in order to search for a "Reptilianne" monster while simultaneously clearing the field.
- This card is good when your Reptile is about to be destroyed, whether by battle or card effect, and can work well with Venom Swamp.
- You should also keep in mind that this card destroys your Reptile when it resolves, not as a cost when it's activated, so if this card is negated, your monster remains on the field. This is helpful if playing someone using Dark Bribe or Starlight Road. However, it also means you can't use a face-down Reptile, limiting its usefulness in Worms.
- Activate this when you have a Meklord Emperor in your hand (preferably Wisel due to its spell-negation effect). This accomplishes two things: you destroy 2 of your opponent's cards and summon an extra monster to avoid losing field presence.
- Use Sinister Serpent to activate this card so that you can return it to your hand the next turn.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.