RP02-EN074 Helpoemer Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Image for reference only!
When this card has been sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, this card's effect
is activated. As long as this card exists in the Graveyard, your opponent discards 1 card randomly from his/her hand at the end of his/her Battle Phase. Neither player can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.
TCG Play Status for Helpoemer Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for HelpoemerYu-gi-oh! Card
When you have multiple "Helpoemer" cards in your Graveyard, each with an activated effect, the effects are cumulative.
If your opponent chooses not to conduct a Battle Phase, there is no timing for the end of the Battle Phase, so the effect of "Helpoemer" is not activated. The same is true if the Battle Phase is skipped due to a card effect.
"Helpoemer" cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard even if it was not destroyed as a result of battle (the final sentence on "Helpoemer" is a condition, not an effect, and is not subject to the first sentence on "Helpoemer").
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- By using Alchemy Cycle, this card's effect is almost sure to be activated, while allowing you to draw a card.
- Use the effect of Timeater to force your opponent to go into his Battle Phase, allowing the effect of "Helpoemer" to activate at the end of said Battle Phase.
- Combine this card with Necrovalley to ensure it is not disturbed while it carries out its effect.
- Use Battle Mania to force your opponent to attack "Helpoemer". And even if that doesn't work, you can just attack a monster stronger than it. Technically, it's still being destroyed by battle.
- If you combine this card with Magical Thorn, you will also inflict 500 damage to your opponent at the end of their Battle Phases.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.