RP02-EN083 Morphing Jar Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Image for reference only!
FLIP: Both players discard all cards in their hands. Then both players draw 5 cards.
TCG Play Status for Morphing Jar Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Morphing JarYu-gi-oh! Card
If there are fewer than 5 cards in the Deck of either player when this card's Flip Effect is activated, that player will lose the Duel, since the text of this card says "draw".
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Set your spell and trap cards before Morphing Jar is flipped to get the most out of its effect, but keep in mind that suddenly doing so may telegraph your plan to your opponent, who might do the same.
- If you draw Morphing Jar while you have a lot of cards in your hand, just try to play normally and save it until your hand is low, so they're less likely to expect it.
- Use this card's effect while Coffin Seller is on the field so that if your opponent has extra monsters in their hand they are forced to discard them and take 300 Life Points of damage for each monster discarded.
- This card is ideal in a Zombie Deck for sending any Zombie monster you want to Special Summon later.
- Use this card in an Evil Hero deck so you may send Elemental Heros to the graveyard so they can be fused later. Drawing cards helps thin out your deck so the chances of you drawing Dark Fusion or Dark Calling are increased. If you're going to run this card in an Evil Hero deck, you might as well run Hand Destruction and Card Destruction.
- In addition to disrupting your opponent, this card is useful for replenishing your hand in decks with little draw power that tend to empty the hand quickly, such as Aliens.
- You can just wait till your hand is empty and then flip summon this card to draw. If you have Forced Requisition and if you have 5 or more cards in your hand then your opponent won't have any cards left for themselves.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.