SOD-EN040 Abyssal Designator Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Pay 1000 Life Points. Declare a Type and an Attribute. Your opponent must send 1 monster
with both the Type and Attribute declared from his/her hand or Deck to the Graveyard.
TCG Play Status for Abyssal Designator Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Abyssal DesignatorYu-gi-oh! Card
If your opponent sends a monster to the Graveyard with the declared Type and Attribute, you cannot see their hand and Deck. But if they claim to have no such card, you can check their hand and Deck to confirm.
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Use this card while you have a face-up Spell Economics so you do not pay any Life Points.
- If your opponent's hand and deck have no monsters of the declared Type and Attribute, you are permitted to briefly check your opponent's hand and deck to confirm that this is true. Therefore, by declaring an incompatible combination of Type and Attribute for which no monsters exist, such as FIRE and Sea Serpent, you can get a quick look at your opponent's hand and deck, enabling you to predict their strategy. This can also be used in combination with cards like D.D. Designator and Mind Crush.
- This card can severely cripple any deck focused on a single monster card, such as Blue Eyes/Red Eyes decks and Dark Armed Dragon Decks, or simply destroy an annoying monster, such as Jinzo, making this card quite a worthy sidedecking card.
- This is even more potent in a Macro Cosmos deck, as it will ensure that the opponent will not be able to recover their card once it's sent to the graveyard.
- This card can help get rid of your opponent's Honest, be it in their hand or Deck.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.