SOI-EN052 Damage Condenser Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
You can only activate this card by discarding 1 card from your hand when you take Battle Damage to your Life Points. Special Summon 1 monster
from your Deck with ATK equal to or less than the Battle Damage you took, in Attack Position.
TCG Play Status for Damage Condenser Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card can be ideal if you are unable to Tribute Summon, and especially useful against Direct Attacks—provided that your Life Points can sustain heavy Battle Damage.
- If you can take the extra damage, using cards that increase the enemy monster's ATK, like Rush Recklessly, will ensure you have a stronger monster to attack in your next turn, also widening the possibilities of what you can search for.
- This card is great in Gemini Decks as not only does it let you send monsters from your hand to the graveyard (where they will be easier to summon twice), but can get you key cards at vital moments. For example:
- Use this card to bring Honest to the field, and then return it to your hand.
- This card works great with Synchron monsters, as it can search out almost any "Synchron" with minimal damage to your Life Points.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.