SOVR-EN097 Guardian Eatos Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
If you have no monsters
in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can send 1 Equip Spell
Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard to select and remove from play up to 3 monsters
in your opponent's Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK for each monster
removed by this effect
, until the End Phase.
TCG Play Status for Guardian Eatos Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Guardian EatosYu-gi-oh! Card
Sending an Equip Spell to the Graveyard is a cost.
The effect targets 1-3 monsters in your opponent's Graveyard.
Removing from play the monsters and increasing this card's ATK happen at the same time.
Even if 1 of the target monsters leaves the Graveyard before this effect resolves, the remaining targets will be removed from play and this card's ATK will be increased appropriately.
You can send an opponent's Equip Spell equipped to this card to the Graveyard as the cost.
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card has high synergy in Dark Simorgh Decks you can remove from play extra copies of "Eatos" in your graveyard for its effect and to set up for an "Eatos" summoning.
- This card is perfect to summon on your first turn, as it is unlikely that you would have any monsters in your Graveyard.
- This card can be very effective against Lightsworn Decks, because its effect can stall or even prevent your opponent from summoning Judgment Dragon.
- This card's ATK boosting effect can be used as many times as you want, as long as your opponent has monsters in their Graveyard to be removed and you have one equip spell card equipped to "Guardian Eatos" to send to the Graveyard.
- Equip this card with Sword of Deep-Seated or other card that return on top of your Deck when that card is sent to the Graveyard and reuse it's effect again.
- Combine with Sunlight Unicorn and Spell Absorption to add the Equip Spell Card that was returned on top of your Deck and gain or regain the cost of Life Points at the same time.
- Alternatively, you can use Spirit Burner, which remains in the graveyard until your next Draw Phase and gives you the option of retrieving it instead of conducting your normal draw. "Spirit Burner's" effect can also be used whenever it is in the graveyard during the Draw Phase, so it can be reused even after your first "Eatos" is destroyed.
- Equip this card with Power Pickaxe so you'll be able to remove another monster.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.