STBL-EN076 Vanity's Emptiness Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Neither player can Special Summon monsters
. Destroy this card when a card is sent from the Deck or the field
to your Graveyard.
TCG Play Status for Vanity's Emptiness Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Vanity's EmptinessYu-gi-oh! Card
Neither player can Special Summon monsters. Destroy this card when a card is sent from the Deck or the
field to your Graveyard.
The self-destroying effect of this card activates when the card hits your Graveyard. It starts a Chain.
While Imperial Custom is active, this card will not be destroyed by its own effect.
If your Mystic Tomato is attacked and destroyed while Vanity's Emptiness is active, you cannot activate
the effect of Mystic Tomato.
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Use this card with Macro Cosmos in order to maintain the Special Summon lock, as cards will be Removed from play rather than sent to the Graveyard.
- Dimensional Fissure can help maintain this card too, but is less effective as it will only prevent monsters from being sent to the Graveyard.
- Use this card with Imperial Custom to prevent its destruction even if you get cards sent to your Graveyard.
- Combine this card with Reptilianne Servant to create an effective lock.
- This card is less of a threat to its owner than if you have it used against you. If you need to special summon, a simple activation of a spell/trap will get rid of it.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.