STOR-EN085 Chaos Hunter Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
When your opponent Special Summons a monster
, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card from your hand. Your opponent cannot remove cards from play.
TCG Play Status for Chaos Hunter Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card stops most Dark, Generation Fish and Twilight decks since the most powerful cards usually involve some sort of banishing cards. This card can also be very helpful in those decks.
- This card is useful to replace Imperial Iron Wall, as it can prevent only your opponent from banishing cards, but you still can do that. However, it is less useful against decks that do not rely on Special Summoning.
- Use this card in your side deck of a deck that relies on the graveyard, or against decks that banish cards, both yours and your opponent's. Against Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fissure, but also against Chaos Sorcerer (as the name suggests).
- Summon this when your opponent Special Summons Ally of Justice Catastor. It won't keep "Castator" from destroying your other monsters, but as a stronger DARK monster, it can destroy it normally in battle on your turn.
- Since your opponent cannot banish cards, they cannot even activate Bottomless Trap Hole in response to the summoning.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.