TDGS-EN039 Nitro Warrior Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
" + 1 non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, during a turn in which you activated a Spell
Card, this card gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation only. If this card destroys an opponent's monster
by battle, you can switch 1 face-up Defense Position monster
your opponent controls to Attack Position. Then this card attacks that monster
once again in a row.
TCG Play Status for Nitro Warrior Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Cold Wave can be used to grant this card the ATK boost and protect it from Spells and Traps until the end of your opponent's next End Phase.
- Ojama Trio can be used with Nitro Warrior to inflict at least 3400 damage. 2800 damage is from attacking the second Ojama while the Ojama tokens themselves deal 300 upon their destruction. You can also use Stop Defense on a token to cause further damage.
- Equip an equip card onto "Nitro Warrior" to raise its attack for both of its attacks, especially because activating the equip is a spell and grants its 1000 attack increase.
- Once you get Nitro Warrior out, a good strategy is to use Fortress Warrior to attack face-down monsters. With only 600 ATK, he probably won't destroy them, but you won't take battle damage and their monster will be left in face-up defense position.
- One of the most effective way to use this card is to have Junk Gardna on the field as well, use the other Synchro Monster to switch monsters to Attack- or Defense-position as you please, to ensure maximum damage.
- A way to further abuse this combo would be to have Armory Arm equipped to this card. In this way, if both attacks are successful, you would dealt 7600 damage.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.