TDGS-EN062 Book of Eclipse Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Flip all monsters
on the field
into face-down Defense Position. During the End Phase of this turn, flip all face-down monsters
your opponent controls to face-up Defense Position, and your opponent draws 1 card for each monster
TCG Play Status for Book of Eclipse Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card works very well in a Mill Deck.
- Use Byser Shock to return all monsters to your opponent's hand, and to prevent them from drawing.
- This card helps to perform the Judgment Colosseum Lockdown easily.
- Use this card to prevent Synchro Summons. Remember that a monster that is face-down can't be used for a Synchro Summon.
- If you use this card against Lightsworns, activate it during their End Phase after all of their monsters have milled their cards for their effects. If you chain Book of Eclipse, you immediately cause all of your opponent's monsters to be flipped face up, and then because all of their Lightsworns' monsters have been recently face up, their mill effects basically reset and your opponent has to mill for all of their effects again, and then your opponent draws one card for each monster flipped up. This means that your opponent will be much closer to decking out than they want to be.
- Use this card in a Cyber Eltanin deck during your opponent's turn, so in that way your monsters get flipped face-down and your opponent's monsters face-up next turn. In that way, you'll have a lot of monsters to perform an attack by flipping them face-up after summoning "Cyber Eltanin".
- This card can be used in an Empty Jar deck.
- By using Book of Eclipse you may flip all monsters on the field into face down defense position, including Morphing Jar. Next, you can flip Morphing Jar face up to use its effect again to force your opponent to discard and draw. During the End Phase, your opponent will then draw cards equal to the number of monsters of his/her side of the field. You will effectively mill a great number of cards from your opponent's deck.
- There are many options of combos for this card:
- You can make a great combo with this card and the Worm Archetype. If you control 2 or more Worm monsters, you can effectivly reset them during either turn. This card combos better if your opponent does not control monsters.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.