TSHD-EN039 Herald of Perfection Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
This card can only be Ritual
Summoned with the Ritual Spell
Card, "Dawn of the Herald
". When your opponent activates a Spell
Card, or Effect Monster
, you can send 1 Fairy
from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation and destroy that card.
TCG Play Status for Herald of Perfection Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Combo this card with Athena for a Aggro-Burn strategy. Use this card's effect to negate card effects, and use "Athena" to Special Summon the Monsters that you discard. Try to use this card's effect to discard powerful ones.
- At 2800 DEF, this card can serve as a near-insurmountable wall against your opponent's forces. Your opponent will have difficulty getting past that, especially if "Djinn Releaser of Rituals" is forcing them to stick with Normal Summons and this card's own effect negates any efforts to boost their monsters' ATK.
- By using a powerful Fairy-type monster to fuel this card's effect such as Splendid Venus, and then bringing it back with Special Summon effects, you can leave this card as a defender while still having high-ATK monsters available. "Venus'" ATK-reducing effect will also make getting over this card's DEF even more difficult for your opponent.
- You can use Mudora as a low level beatstick to make up for the amount of Fairy monsters you discard.
- This card works well with Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord.
- Can be used as a powerful offensive tool under "Herald"'s protection.
- Can be used to prevent a deck out.
- Can be used with "Advanced Ritual Art" to instantly strengthen "Exodius" the same time as summoning "Herald".
- Can be used as an alternative "Exodia" deck.
- Can be used to help summon "Archlord Kristya" (with "Herald") to create a near perfect lockdown.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.