DP05-EN001 Destiny Hero - Doom Lord Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Once per turn, if this card is in face-up Attack Position on your side of the field
, you can remove from play 1 of your opponent's monsters
. The player who used this effect
cannot declard an attack this turn, and the removed monster
will be returned to the opponent's side of the field
in the same battle position during your second Standby Phase after activation.
TCG Play Status for Destiny Hero - Doom Lord Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card can delay your opponent by temporarily removing their threatening monster.
- If you can protect this monster from being destroyed, the banished monster will return during your 2nd Standby Phase, giving you the option of removing it again.
- Use this card to temporarily banish a face-down monster to avoid activating any effect it might have.
- Solomon's Lawbook when played just before your second Standby Phase will prevent the monster from returning because it never occurs.
- This card is a great way to disrupt Xyz Monsters, as they will lose their materials if they are removed via effect.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.