5DS1-EN043 Colossal Fighter Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
+ 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
This card gains 100 ATK for every Warrior
in any Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Warrior
from either player's Graveyard.
TCG Play Status for Colossal Fighter Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- You can use "Colossal Fighter's" effect to revive itself in any position when destroyed by battle to keep it on the field. This effectively makes it immune to being destroyed by battle, so long as it can be sent to the graveyard, and a card effect doesn't change it from being a Warrior-Type Monster (i.e. Zombie World).
- This card works very well against opponents who use Warrior-themed decks, particularly Hero Decks as they tend to fill their Graveyards with Warriors quickly.
- After it's destroyed, you can Special Summon Elemental Hero Stratos from your graveyard. You can also special summon the same card or any monster cards from your opponent's graveyard to its field, if you have any tricks against your opponent... if not don't do it, though your opponent might use it for his/her advantage.
- This card can be used to trump your opponent's Honest as it can revive itself when destroyed by battle and attack a different monster in the same Battle Phase.
- With the introduction of Tuned Magician, this card can bring some needed muscle and endurance to Gemini decks.
- You can combine Armory Arm and Rainbow Life combo. Like that, if your opponent's manages to somehow negate the combo, you'll have gained a bit of Life Points and made substantial Damage to your opponent.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.