SD10-EN025 Limiter Removal Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Double the ATK of all face-up Machine
on your side of the field
, until the end of this turn. During the End Phase, destroy all monsters
that were affected by this effect
TCG Play Status for Limiter Removal Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Play this card after increasing a Machine-type monster's ATK with all other boosts you intend to use, because then the other ATK boosts will be doubled.
- Mystik Wok can be used in conjunction with this card for Life Points gain.
- Wait until the Damage Step to activate this card, so your opponent's options to stop this card are that much more limited.
- If you are attacking with several Machines in a single turn, it may be better to wait until the damage step of your first direct attack to activate this card; although you would theoretically do more damage if you activate "Limiter Removal" with the first attack, in practice your opponent will be more likely to save his traps for later if he does not think your direct attack will damage him that much.
- This card can be helpful when combined with Solidarity in a machine deck, and the monster(s) destroyed will provide the 800 ATK boost later on.
- Use this card in combination with Union monsters. Attack with all the Union monsters during the Battle Phase, then equip them during Main Phase 2 to prevent their destruction.
- This card is perfect in XYZ and VWXYZ decks. Attack with the material monsters after activating "Limiter Removal," and then fuse them in Main Phase 2 to prevent destruction. More damage can be done with Dimension Explosion," and will most likely result in an OTK.
- This card works well in Meklord Decks. When your monsters are destroyed by this effect, you can Special Summon a Meklord Emperor from your hand.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.