SD10-EN030 Pot of Avarice Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Select 5 Monster
Cards from your Graveyard, then add them to your Deck and shuffle it. After that, draw 2 cards.
TCG Play Status for Pot of Avarice Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card is very handy in a Lightsworn Deck. You are going to wind up with many monsters in your Graveyard whether you want to or not; this card helps forestall decking out and gets some extra cards in your hand in the process. However, by returning the Lightsworns, you could make it harder to Summon their ace monster, Judgment Dragon. (This isn't a problem if JD itself was milled).
- Use this card in Fabled/Dark World since your Graveyard will fill quickly.
- Use in Gadgets to return them to the Deck and continue the cycling.
- This card can be useful in a Koa'ki Meiru Deck given how quickly the Graveyard fills up.
- You can use this card in a Laval Deck to return Soaring Eagle, Laval Coatl, and other cards that work better in the hand.
- Use with cards that can search copies of themselves out like Nimble Momonga or Giant Germ. If you have one on the field and two in the Graveyard, you can add the two back to your Deck to use their effects once again.
- This card is a godsend for LV Monsters, as they can't Level Up from the Graveyard.
- You can use this card in an Exodia Necross Deck. Save this card in your hand with other cards that defend you, like Destiny Hero - Defender, Marshmallon, and Swords of Revealing Light. Thin out your Deck until you send the Exodia pieces to the Graveyard and have nothing in your Deck except Upstart Goblin, etc., then Summon Exodia Necross. Use this card to bring the Exodia pieces back to your Deck and defend yourself. You will probably have two pieces in your hand, and the last three will be in your Deck to draw.
- Recycle Reborn Tengu, Super-Nimble Mega Hamster, Gravekeeper's Spy, Summoner Monk, T.G. monsters", Effect Veiler, D.D. Crow, Flip Effect Monsters, boss monsters such as Dark Armed Dragon and Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, monarchs etc. and generally use this card in a deck with great search power and/or discard effects. It's a +1 and it can help managing the graveyard too for cards like Dark Armed Dragon. While this card can give to your deck its reinforcements back, it won't be useful enough, if you need most of your deck's cards in the Graveyard or have a deck thinning plan.
- Substitoad and any monster on the field will allow you to fill the Graveyard with Frogs by constantly Tributing them, meeting this card's cost.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.