SD8-EN001 Simorgh, Bird of Divinity Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
This card cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute Summon this card, the Tributes must be WIND
. While this card is face-up on the field
, both players take 1000 points of damage during each player's End Phase. Decrease the damage each player takes when this happens by 500 points for each Spell
Card that player controls.
TCG Play Status for Simorgh, Bird of Divinity Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card could be used in a Gusto deck, particulary combined with Daigusto Eguls which can help cleaning the opponent's back row directly on the end phase.
- While this card is on your side of the field, in order for it to work in its full potential you must keep your opponent's back row clear. This can be done with the effect of Anteatereatingant. Also, ensure that there are two or more Spell or Trap Cards on your side of the field, in order for "Simorgh"'s effect to not damage you.
- Combo this card with Windmill Genex. To avoid taking a lot of damage at the end of each turn, your opponent may set at least 2 Spell or Trap cards to cancel its effect. If you do the same thing, "Windmill Genex" gains at least 1200 ATK.
- You would be able to use those 2 cards to combo with Simorgh: Pole Position and Burden of the Mighty. This way, you get a rampaging frontline while only your opponent takes 1000 damage.
- Using this card's dark counterpart with this card makes it harder for them to avoid damage.
- It's best to use Giant Trunade over Heavy Storm to clear your Opponent's Spell and Trap Zones. This way you can reset and activate yours and save your life points. The only down side is, your opponent can save him/herself on the following turn.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.