SDGU-EN022 Battle Fader Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
When your opponent's monster
declares a direct attack: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then end the Battle Phase. If this card is Special Summoned with this effect
, banish it when it leaves the field
TCG Play Status for Battle Fader Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Write a Card Review and See All Card Reviews »
mario171 9 December 2011
this is a grate card i run this card in almost all my decks and even if our unable to use its effect its an easy one to send for dark armed's effect. unlike necro grandna its not just the single attack so it can buy you a turn but it is still open to being stopped by divine wrath and other such counter trap cards,but the good thing is solemn judgment cant since its effect summons it. »
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card is useful in preventing OTK attempts, as it will be summoned when your opponent declares the attack, and ends their battle phase. Often, this can leave your opponent vulnerable to a counter attack as they have spent their turn using their hand for a, what seems to be sure, OTK attempt.
- This card is useful as a Tribute for Monarchs and Jinzo.
- Use Astral Barrier to make sure your opponent will attack you directly.
- Since this card will be Removed from Play when Special Summoned with its own effect, cards like Dimensional Alchemist can return this card to your hand.
- Use this card against Earthbound Immortals.
- In a Ritual deck, this card can be used as a quick setup. It can stall for a turn, while also allowing you access to a level 1 monster to tribute. This, alongside with any level 4 monster and Djinn Releaser of Rituals, grants you a powerful level 8 Ritual monster that blocks enemy Special Summoning.
- This card, especially when run in duplicate or triplicate, can make the use of Final Countdown more plausible.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.