SDLS-EN034 Return from the Different Dimension Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Pay half your Life Points. Special Summon as many of your banished monsters
as possible. During the End Phase, remove from play all monsters
that were Special Summoned by this effect
TCG Play Status for Return from the Different Dimension Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Return from the Different DimensionYu-gi-oh! Card
If a monster Special Summoned by this card is flipped face-down before the End Phase, it will not be removed from play during the End Phase. This includes using a monster's effect to flip itself face-down, such as "Guardian Sphinx".
If "Jinzo" is Special Summoned with this card, it will still be removed from play during the End Phase because "Return from the Different Dimension" is sent to the Graveyard once its effect is resolved, so "Jinzo" cannot negate its effect.
If "Strike Ninja" is Special Summoned with this card, you can activate its effect and remove it from play again. Then during the End Phase, "Strike Ninja" will return to play by its own effect, and will remain in play, since the effect of "Return from the Different Dimension" on "Strike Ninja" was reset when "Strike Ninja" left play.
You can attack with a monster, remove it from play with a card effect like "Interdimensional Matter Transporter", then Special Summon that monster with "Return from the Different Dimension" and attack again during the same Battle Phase.
If "D.D. Survivor" or "D.D. Scout Plane" is Special Summoned by "Return from the Different Dimension", when it is removed from play during the End Phase it will be Special Summoned back to the field during the same End Phase.
If "Elemental Hero Wildheart" or "Tenkabito Shien" is Special Summoned by this card's effect they will not be removed from play during the End Phase.
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- This card can be very useful in a VWXYZ Deck, because the main monsters in this Deck will be removed from play anyway.
- This card is perfect for an OTK, if you use it in the right time.
- After you paid half of your Life Points, use this card with Soul Absorption to recover the Life Points you paid.
- This card is extremely useful in a Malefic deck to return the monsters removed by their corrupted counterparts to inflict a OTK
- This card can be used with Cyber Valley very well, assuming other monsters are removed from play. First, activate this card to bring your monsters to the field and attack normally. After the battle phase, activate Cyber Valley's second effect to send it and another of your doomed monsters out of play and draw an extra two cards.
- Use this card in a Generation Fish deck to Special Summon your banished monsters.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.