SDMM-EN019 Cyber Valley Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
You can use 1 of the following 3 effects
- When this card is selected as an attack target by an opponent's monster
, you can remove this card from play to draw 1 card and end the Battle Phase.
- You can remove from play this card and 1 face-up monster
you control, and draw 2 cards.
- You can remove from play this card and 1 card from your hand, and place 1 card from your Graveyard on top of your Deck.
TCG Play Status for Cyber Valley Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- You can use Light of Redemption to add this card from your removed from play area to your hand.
- All three of this card's effects are greatly useful in an Exodia deck. The extra draw and/or stalling options fit with the general strategy of that deck archetype, and the ability to return a card from the graveyard to the top of the deck will allow you to recycle any missing Exodia pieces.
- You can use this card with Necroface to draw 2 cards and remove 5 cards off both players' decks in one move.
- In a Fortune Lady Deck, use this card's third effect to remove any Fortune Lady from your hand so that you can add a powerful card to the top of your deck, and then you can follow up with Fortune's Future to obtain that card (as well as a second card) and to return your Fortune Lady to the graveyard.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.