SDWS-EN032 Dark Bribe Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Negate the activation and effect
of an opponent's Spell
Card and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.
TCG Play Status for Dark Bribe Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Rulings for Dark BribeYu-gi-oh! Card
Negate the activation of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card, and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.
This effect does not target.
You cannot activate this card if your opponent has no cards in their Deck.
Both parts of this card's effect are considered to resolve at the same time.
If this card is activated as Chain Link 2 negating a Spell or Trap Card, the negated effect will not be resolved, so the Chain
is over after the opponent draws 1 card.
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- "Dark Bribe" is a useful all-purpose card to stop Spell Cards and Trap Cards without needing specific conditions. Plus, since this is a Counter Trap Card, it is hard to stop. These advantages can often outweigh the disadvantage of letting the opponent draw a card.
- "Dark Bribe" is best used against limited Spell and Trap Cards. Since your opponent can only use 1 copy of those cards, it doesn't matter what card he/she draws from this effect, it cannot replace the negated card.
- "Dark Bribe" is also very effective against any card with heavy life point cost, like Solemn Warning or Solemn Judgment. The opponent will draw a card, but also will lose a lot of Life Points for basically nothing.
- Use Appropriate to draw two cards when you play this card.
- Use in a Greed themed deck to deal your opponent an extra 500 points of damage, as well as stopping them using one of their spells and traps against you.
- "Dark Bribe" can help to temporarily stall an Infernity deck as most "Infernity" cards rely on having no cards in the hand.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.