YS11-EN039 Limit Reverse Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Target 1 monster
with 1000 or less ATK in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in Attack Position. If the target is changed to Defense Position, destroy it and this card. When this card leaves the field
, destroy the target. When the target is destroyed, destroy this card.
TCG Play Status for Limit Reverse Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- Sangan can be revived during your opponent's End Phase and changed in position during the following turn to search out a monster from your Deck.
- This card works fabulously in a Mokey Mokey Deck. If a Mokey Mokey is in your hand and Smackdown is on the field, use this card to Special Summon Mokey Mokey King during your opponent's End Phase. Summon the Mokey Mokey and switch the King to Defense Mode, triggering Smackdown. If the other Mokey Mokey are in your Graveyard, the resulting swarm can lead to a OTK.
- This card works very well in an Ojama deck. Ojama Country swaps the ATK and DEF on cards like Ojama King to easily Summon it with 3000 ATK.
- Use this card to Special Summon a Tuner monster then use it for an easy Synchro Summon.
- Synchro Summon Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier. Since the monster Summoned by the Trap was not destroyed, this card remains on the field. You can therefore return this card to your hand using "Brionac" and use this card as many times as you want as long as you have cards in your hand to discard.
- You can use this in conjunction with Giant Trunade to regain its use or with Mist Valley Falcon to return it to your hand once per turn. You can use this strategy to continuously search with "Sangan" or to get lots of fodder for Synchro Summons.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.