TP4-004 Chain Destruction Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Image for reference only!
You can activate this card when a monster
with an ATK 2000 or less is Normal
Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned. Destroy all monsters
with the same name in the summoning player's hand and Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.
TCG Play Status for Chain Destruction Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Full list of Limited and Forbidden Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards »
Visitors who viewed this Yu-Gi-Oh! card also viewed
Play tips for this YuGiOh Card
- You can use this card when your opponent Summons Proto-Cyber Dragon to send all copies of Cyber Dragon in their Deck and Hand to the graveyard, striking a blow to the opponent's Cyber Dragon theme. This is less than good, however, if your opponent plays Overload Fusion.
- Use this card on your own monsters to benefit. Such examples are Divine Dragon - Excelion, King of the Skull Servants, Disciple of the Forbidden Spell or Chain Thrasher.
- Babycerasaurus, Ghost Gardna, Granadora, Miracle Flipper, and Vortex Trooper all have an effect that activates upon being destroyed, but not specifically by battle. You could use this to your advantage.
- This would work well in a Yubel Deck. First, Summon Yubel and then activate Chain Destruction. Now you can Summon two Yubel - Terror Incarnate, since their previous forms were destroyed due to another card effect. Then destroy your first Yubel with the 2 Terror Incarnate forms, and you'll have three Terror Incarnates for the price of one Yubel.
- Use this card on your Phantom Beast Cross-Wing or Phantom Beast Thunder-Pegasus to quickly fill your Graveyard with the desired monsters. You will either give it a power boost or delay it's destruction.
- Use this card against a monster cards of your opponent which give their deck a source of thier power (e.g. Zombie Master or Mezuki of Zombie Deck, Gladiator Beast Bestiari or Gladiator Beast Laquari of Gladiator Beast Deck, etc.) as send all of their similar counterpart to the graveyard, then activate Karma Cut, it will not just remove from play the said monsters from the field it will also remove its similar counterpart on the graveyard form play.
- use this card againist a Gladiator Beast deck to cause havoc.
- Gemini Summon Elemental Hero Neos Alius, and activate this card to send 3 Elemental Hero Neos's to the grave, and equip the one on the field with Phalanx Pike.
- This combo works well with Harpies also.
- Normal Summon Emissary from Pandemonium with 1 tribute, or Special Summon Trap Eater, then activate this card to send your remaining copies to the graveyard for use with Battle Tuned's" effect.
- Summon any of the Djinn of Rituals and then activate this, allowing you to stock your graveyard for ritual summoning.
- This card absolutely owns Reborn Tengu as all other copies are guaranteed to be destroyed.
Report error on site!
This page uses some content from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia
at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.